1. You will need a massage oil that's suitable for your skin type. There is a recipe for a facial massage oil below. Half (2.5 ml) to one teaspoon (5 ml) of oil should be enough for a 5-minute facial massage.
2. Beginning at the base of the throat, use gentle upward and outward strokes, progressing with sliding movements along your jawline to the base of your ears, then circular motions over your cheeks and ears and around your lips.
3. Lightly tap around the eyes with the pads of your fingers, beginning at the outer edge and working inward.
4. Next, beginning at the center of your forehead, use upward strokes to work your way outward with each hand, ending with circular strokes over your temples.
5. Repeat the entire procedure up to 5 times. No need to rinse as the oil should be completely absorbed into your skin.